CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Internet Saftey

SpiderWick


Today I read Spiderwick. My Favourite character is Mallory because she's funny and brave. I don't like Goblins because they have no teeth when they're born so they kidnap children and steal one of their teeth even if it's an adult tooth. There's a new character and his name in Thimble tack. Thimble tack always says stuff in poem like if there is danger he says that in a poem. My favourite part is when Mallory and Jarred are fighting together for Simon's life. I didn't like it when Thimble tack turned into a snake and bit Jarred when Thimble tack was being mean to Jarred so Jarred got Thimble tack and squeezed him. Luckly Mallory didn't notice. If I could be someone in the book I would be Mallory because shes cool and funny and everything that's good in life. Here's a picture of the cover of SpiderWick 2.

1 comments:

Jake said...

Hi Chloe do like spiderwick alot and do you want to see the movie

from Jake