CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Internet Saftey

Library

On Thursdays we have Library and I.C.T. I like I.C.T because we work on our blog for half an hour. In that time I like to do post's and leave comments on people's blog. Normally I'd help people with maps vokis and virtual pets. I like Library because you borrow it for two weeks then you get a note saying that this book is overdude. On Wednesday at second break 4/5J and 4/5R have free time on the computers. In that time I would do stuff on my blog and look at other people's blog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work chloe that is so interesting and deataled hope you get more comments. charlotte.e 45r

Anonymous said...

Hi I am Judy from Mr.Greenberg class. I like your story. You can go to our blog and leave comments. GOOD WORK