On Mondays we have dance fever. 4/5j and 4/5r do dance fever together. At dance fever we do 2 dances they are the Show Dance and the Jive. We've got two teachers. Their names are Sam and Brad. For the Jive the boys chose who their partner is going to be. We've learnt all of the Jive. But it's the year 5 Jive. So it's not that hard but grade 4 may think it's hard. I like the Jive because it's got lots of steps. I like the Show Dance also because you need lots of energy and I've got lots of energy. In our next dancing lesson we're learning the Tango (No) .Here's a picture of people dancing in a studio.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
hi Chloe
don't you hate the lunge in the tango.
I think you have alot of energy too.
From rebecca.p
Post a Comment